The MissPhyre Library is currently accepting, at my discretion, eBooks (in limited quantities due to health issues) and print- ARCs, galleys and books for review consideration from publicists, authors, agents, etc. Please read my review policy before contacting me as I will assume that by your interest you have read and agree to these terms. You may contact me via the contact form. Please keep in mind:
- I only respond to offers that interest me.
- My eReader is a Kindle, so please only send me Kindle-compatible files (.mobi).
- I will post my review here on my blog, Amazon and Goodreads. Barnes & Noble has been deleting any review I put up so there is no guarantee it will show up there.
- Please be aware that I do not commit to review any book I receive (the exception being blog tours), and I will write an *honest* review. This means that I do not promise to write a positive review.
- However, if I receive a book that I read and give it 2 (two) stars or less, I will not post the review. Instead I will contact the person who sent me the book, via email, and explain the situation. I am here to help spread the word for amazing books, not to bash an author or story.
I also love to participate in blog tours, cover reveals, book blitz, release day blasts etc.
Book Genres I Love:
I also love, love, love to read novels written in verse!
After I have finished reading a book for review I donate it to a local library/book charity or will hold it for a future giveaway hosted by me here, on my blog. If you have a preference for which, please let me know when you contact me and I will oblige. While I love to donate books, using them as a giveaway tends to generate more internet buzz for the author/book in question (that is why I give it as an option).
Thank you so much for your interest!
Unless otherwise stated, giveaways hosted by The MissPhyre Library are open to U.S. residents 13 years or older. I’m sorry for International readers, I promise as soon as I am financially able, I will hold one for ALL!!! Occasionally I will collect information about my readers. Any required information is only what I need to know in order to contact winners and provide them with their prize. I may ask for other information, but only on a completely voluntary basis.
Any and all information collected is kept completely private. It is never sold or shared with a third-party, unless said party is involved in the giveaway (i.e., the item is being shipped by a publisher or author, etc.) After a month, all information collected in relation to a giveaway is deleted. If you would like me to delete your information before this date, simply send me a request via the contact form. Be sure to mention what giveaway you entered!